THE THERAPEUTIC RELATIONSHIP
Individual Counseling is a powerful experience of self-discovery which can lead you to many of the answers to your problems and hang ups in life. The relationship between you and your therapist is unique and intimately personal. You are sharing and exploring tender parts of your inner world so naturally safety and trust are critical to this process. It is important you feel safe and accepted by your therapist. We care deeply about our clients and feel honored to be apart of the healing and transformation the therapeutic process offers. We would love to learn more about you and your situation to see how we can be of help.
BENEFITS OF THERAPY
While many people experience a unique journey through individual psychotherapy, there are a few truths that span each person’s journey, and are an important part of the work:
- To embrace and listen to my feelings
- To tolerate pain in order to grow
- To like, love and care for myself
- To learn I am powerful to change my life
- To learn to live in the small moments
- To bravely look at past experiences and learn
- To grieve losses and fully move into the present moment
Therapist in Columbia, SC; Counselor in Columbia, SC; Anxiety, Depression, Grief, Postpartum, Trauma & PTSD, Couples and Marriage, Counseling in Columbia, Irmo, Chapin, and Lexington, SC.